- MAKE A LIST. In fact, make twelve. Make them specific and assign each item on your list a date for completion.
- Categorize your list. Think about the errands you have to run and things you need to get/get done and make sure you plan your routes and stops accordingly - nothing is worse and more frustrating than having to backtrack.
- Don't procrastinate. Not a whole lot to explain there. Just stay on top of those lists :)
- Make time for sleep. Sleepiness = laziness = procrastination = FAIL. Lots of sleep (a.k.a. at least 8 hours) leads to time management which therefore leads to productivity and what I like to call gettin' shit done.
- Surround yourself with others who you know excel in organization and time management. This, like energy and motivation itself, is contagious and those who excel have a way of rubbing off on others around them. I have a friend (Jessica, one of my bests!) who is insanely organized. Seriously, the girl could win awards. Whenever I'm feeling especially lazy all it takes is a call to her or a visit to her ridiculously organized, entirely too grown-up apartment to get that boost and motivation I need to, again, get shit done.
Speaking of, what do all of youuuu do to stay motivated with time management and organization??
As I mentioned before, it is my birthday in a few days so I will most likely be MIA in the blog world for the next few days. I can promise a MUCH more interesting subject matter upon my return.
Happy Monday, all!! Have a great start to your week : )