Wednesday, October 3, 2012

red october.

Cardinals clinched last night - woooohooooo!!!  One more (stress-free) game against the Cinci Reds (bleh) tonight then it's off to Atlanta to play the Braves on Friday for the first Wildcard playoff game.  Last year it was 11 in '11 (made our 11th world series win in 2011).  Can we make it 12 in '12??  I think so!

In other exciting news, one hot-hunky boyfriend and I will celebrate our 1-year anniversary tomorrow!  It truly has been the best year of my life and I feel so lucky to have found him.  Our first date was dinner in downtown St. Louis at a restaurant whose rooftop patio overlooks right into Busch Stadium, and our second date was an actual Cardinals game at Busch the next night, so it's only fitting that the Birds are headed in that same direction as Tony and I celebrate our one year.  I'm sure I'll have another sappy, girly anniversary post dedicated to him tomorrow, so stay tuned for that (I know you all are on pins and needles waiting for that one...).

Hope you're all having a happy hump day - GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!

the sister and i toasting a Cards' victory (2011)




a sea of red.  and celebratory confetti. (2011 world series ceremony)

isn't she a beauty??

birds on the bat, birds on the bat.


here comes Freese.... (infamous game 6 - 2011 world series)

a well-deserved disrobing of david freese.  it's not everyday, ladies...soak it in.

the man i want to go to all of my future Cardinal games with  : )  lover youuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment