Monday, July 22, 2013

a wedding weekend in nashville.

One of my very best friends got married last weekend in Nashville, TN and I DO believe it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Low-80s, no humidity, barnyard cocktail hour, twinkle lights and hanging mason jars, a band I'm willing to fly in for my own wedding (whenever that may be...), and a beautiful couple in love.

Kristin has been one of my best friends since we were in eighth grade and were cast in "Annie" together at a local community theater. So naturally I was overjoyed when she asked me to be her bridesmaid!! I love her, I absolutely adore her new hubby, and I couldn't think of anything I'd rather be doing on that date, which seemed sooooo far away at the time, than stand with my best friend on the most memorable day of her life.

I mean, gorgeous.

I wish I could re-capture every single moment of this gorgeous event for all of you, but unfortunately that is just not possible. So here are a crap-ton of photos from my weekend (some stolen, with permission, from my friends) with my bests and my love in one of the coolest cities EVER. Seriously, Nashville....you rock my country music-lovin' world.

a little champagne lunch to get the weekend started off right!
me and the love :)
 
the besties. photo courtesy of Sydney.
 
Bride with her maids!! Photo courtesy of Dina (second from left)
 
Getting ready!!
 
Hemming pants, on your wedding day? Really?
 
Ugh, just stop already.
 
The handsomest.
 
 
These two, my world. Photo courtesy of Sydney (right)
 
again, my girls!! Photo courtesy of Tony.
 
Don't you love how the sun just glows down upon us?? Photo courtesy of Tony.
 
I'm really embracing this whole southern-living, country wedding thing.
 
First dance <3
 
We got married!! Photo courtesy of Neely (second in on the left)

Celebrating on music row!! Photo courtesy of Neely.

Aaaand bridesmaid down.






Yep, stopped at the giant Superman statue on the way home. Holla for Metropolis, IL!!
 
too little to play :( and yes that is still my wedding hair. I wasn't ready to part with it. Photo courtesy of Tony.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment