Tuesday, August 21, 2012

checking in....

how are we feeling today, friends?!  I myself am feeling great!  Energized and still inspired from my "Motivation Mondays" post yesterday.  I hope you all got a chance to give it a read and start setting some inspirational goals of your own (by the way, I'd love to hear these!).  I thought I'd touch a little more on the subject today simply by showing you all a few sayings, workouts, and healthy tips from my pinterest page.  I have actually printed some A LOT of these out and put them up on my wall at work or my mirror at home in my room; I find them to be a good motivational reminder of the person I want to be.  Here are some of my favorites:

This is great!  Only 30 minutes to complete two cycles.
that's right, for all of you Jessie Spanos out there who feel like "there's just never ANY TIME!"




please, PLEASE do this before we pass bad habits onto our kids and they eventually forget what "going outside to play" even means.....



HOLLA!

i heard that, sister.



Have a wonderful Tuesday!  And keep those hopes high, goals challenging, and bodies in motion  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment