Monday, July 2, 2012

a case of the sillies.

Have you ever gotten what I like to call "a case of the sillies"?  Yes, I'm aware this sounds like a segment from Blues Clues or Barney or something, but seriously, have you?  I find that I have a permanent case of the sillies when I'm with this guy, right here:

He keeps me smiling and laughing on a daily basis, and I really don't know what I'd do without him.  One of the most crucial qualities to look for in a person is sense of humor.  Along with this, Tony is able to make me laugh with almost no warning at all.  Ya know those times when you SO badly want to be mad or upset or play the sad, little victim, but you can't because the other person is making you laugh or smile by doing absolutely nothing at all?  THAT is Tony.  And I've needed him more than ever lately, and can't thank him enough for being there to make me smile and bring out "the sillies".  I just love that big goofball of mine  : )


from our trip to new york in february 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment