Wednesday, May 30, 2012

it's okay.

It's okay that I know I should have gone to bed early last night but instead I watched DVR'd episodes of  Chelsea Lately.  Last night's was a gem, who doesn't love the Hoff being badgered by Chelsea?

It's okay that I get beyond stoked when I walk into zumba class on Tuesday nights and then a little sad when the hour is up and I have to wait another whole week to go back again.

It's okay that I had not one, but two dinners last night (thanks to my sister, Leslie, coming home and making shells and cheese at 9:00 pm....)

And it's okay that I topped off the evening with a little an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked (remember that zumba I referred to above?  yeahhhh....).



Anyone else have a night like this?  Well, if so, IT'S OKAY!  I feel like everyone needs a night like this once in awhile.  Feel free to share your funk remedies, especially those that don't involve workout negating components.


No comments:

Post a Comment